Skip To ContentSkip To Content

     SPS has made the decision to postpone all middle school sports until the 21-22 school year.

    Now would be a great time to schedule a sports physical for the fall! Nathan Hale has a health clinic that is free to all students. Call 206-302-1840 to register.


    JAMS Athletics

    In order to participate in JAMS sports, BEFORE TRYOUTS, an athletic packet must be completed, cleared, and on file in the main office. Hard copies of athletic paperwork is available in the main office. You may also use this link to get the forms from the districts web page.

    Required Forms – can be turned in ANY TIME prior to season start!!!

    • Every 2 years

      • Pre-Participation History Form (Sports Physical)

    • Once per year

      • Student Athlete Registration Packet

      • Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form

      • Extracurricular Athletic Transportation Form

    • Every season

      • Parent/Guardian Release Form (Sport-Specific)


    All students need a doctor-signed physical on file before they can participate in sports. Physicals are valid for two years from the exam date. Check with Megan Riber ( to see if your student has a current physical on file at JAMS. Nathan Hale has a Teen Health Clinic that can provide sports physicals for our students. For more information, call 206-302-1840.

    Fall sports

    Ultimate Frisbee Co-Ed & Girls Soccer

    Winter Sports

    Boys & Girls Basketball


    Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Track Co-ed

    Spring Ultimate Frisbee is not a school-sponsored sport. Big Cat Ultimate registration links will be available prior to the spring season.