Private School Application
Private School Applications
To ensure our timely response, application requests must be turned into us by Friday, December 3rd. We cannot guarantee that requests will be completed if your request is submitted after our deadline. It will be at the teacher’s discretion if they have time available.
- Electronic Applications (examples: Ravenna / Gateway to Prep Schools / Veracross) – For private schools that use an online application system, please have the records request sent to the Registrar.
- Paper (offline) Applications – For private schools that use paper applications you have two different options:
- Option 1: Email the filled out and saved PDF of the paper application to the Registrar
- Option 2: Please drop off a signed application form along with a private school addressed envelope with two (2) stamps to Main Office by Friday, December 3rd. We will need a prepared envelope for each school if there are multiple schools.
- PSIS Administrator Forms should be sent to the Registrar. The Registrar’s Office works with the grade-level counselor to make sure all forms are completed.
What will be included in School Records:
Progress Report (1st Quarter – this year)
Middle School Academic History (previous years semester grades)
Standardized testing (SBA)
Attendance Report (this year)
Incident Report (if any)
Your request(s) for a teacher recommendation should be addressed to the teacher from whom you require a recommendation.
Please provide a standard business sized envelope (addressed to the applicant school with adequate postage to cover at least two ounces.) This is required for each school you are applying. It is also courteous to ask the teachers in advance (via e-mail) if they would be willing to fill out the forms, before dropping the forms off in their mailbox at the school.
Please submit requests early. The teachers and staff will process recommendations as time permits during their normal work schedule.
The Main Office does not coordinate Teacher Recommendations. It is the student’s responsibility to work with teachers for the recommendations.
If you have any more questions, please contact the Registrar.