FOJAM – Music Booster Club
FOJAM (Friends of Jane Addams Music) – Music Booster Club
Friends of Jane Addams Music (FOJAM) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the music program at Jane Addams Middle School. Our goal is to ensure that each and every student who wishes to participate in music has the opportunity to do so. We provide monetary, volunteer, and logistical support to JAMS Music by raising funds, seeking grants and soliciting donations, by organizing volunteers, events and trips, by reaching out to the community to build alliances and partnerships, and by providing information about the music program.
Your donations provide:
- Sheet music for all ensembles
- Festival performance fee supplements
- Additional instrument purchases and repairs
- Financial assistance for students including private music lessons and festival/travel fees
- Professional development stipends
- Director support
- Ensemble instruction
- Guest artists Music director supply grants
FOJAM depends on volunteers. If you’d like to ensure high-equality music opportunities for your child at JAMS, and collaborate with other dedicated parents and our stellar music staff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .