Fall Season 2021: Tryouts for Soccer and Ultimate will start the week of 9/7. Dates are still being finalized.
In order to participate in JAMS sports, BEFORE TRYOUTS, an athletic packet must be completed, cleared, and on file in the main office. Hard copies of athletic paperwork is available in the main office. Athletic forms are also available on the SPS Athletics website.
Required Forms – can be turned in ANY TIME prior to season start!!!
- Every 2 years (from exam date)
- Pre-Participation History Form (Sports Physical)
- Once per year
- Student Athlete Registration Packet
- Athletic Participation COVID Waiver
- Athletic COVID Screening Form
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Extracurricular Athletic Transportation Form
- Every season
- Parent/Guardian Release Form (Sport-Specific)
All students need a doctor-signed physical on file before they can participate in sports. Physicals are valid for two years from the exam date. Check with Megan Riber ( email@example.com) to see if your student has a current physical on file at JAMS.Nathan Hale has a Teen Health Clinic that can provide sports physicals for our students. For more information, call 206-302-1840.
Ultimate Frisbee Co-Ed & Girls Soccer
Boys & Girls Basketball
Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Track Co-ed
Spring Ultimate Frisbee is not a school-sponsored sport. Big Cat Ultimate registration links will be available prior to the spring season.