Directions and Map
Jane Addams Middle School Address
11051 34th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
Thank you so much for your help keeping our kids safe and traffic flowing!
A note for drivers:
If you are dropping your student off in the back of the school (31st Street), please pull forward to the drop off zone by the curb to avoid creating an unsafe backup for all our students. U-turns are not permitted, please reference the Traffic Flow Map below to help keep all our children safe. If you have a high school student helping with drop off, please share the procedures with them, as it helps ensure their safety as well.
Thank you for helping create a safe environment for everyone!
Here are some recommendations to safely navigate around the school:
- Travel CLOCKWISE around the school: North on 31st and South on 34th Exiting via 113th.
- Avoid the Bus Zone. When Bus Barrier Signs & Orange Cones are in Place, proceed Around the Block.
- No U Turns and No Pulling Into/Backing Out of driveways.
- Drop Off and Pick Up ONLY in Designated Zones: Students Exit and Enter Vehicles from the Sidewalk. JAMS has 3 driver drop/pick up zones: Please use the most efficient SOUTH AND WEST ZONES.
- Many Students Walk to/from the immediate neighborhood and METRO Stops-Give them the Right of Way.
- Staff Parking is ONLY for Staff and Special Accommodations. No Drop Off or Pick Up.
- Keep Crosswalks and Street Corners Clear: Parking in Crosswalks and on Street Corners Limits Sight Ability of Buses and Other Drivers.
The Transportation Committee helps direct traffic flow before and after school and plan special projects, such as improving sidewalks, getting bike racks, and more. We’re looking for volunteers to keep our community safe and have fun while doing it! Commitment can be as little as a half-hour per week. Interested in helping keep kids safe at JAMS? Email Ms. Benz, email@example.com.