Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    JAMS Athletics

    In order to participate in JAMS sports, an athletic packet must be completed, cleared, and on file in the main office. Hard copies of athletic packets will be available prior to each season. However, you may also use the attached link to get the forms from the districts web page.

    All students need a doctor-signed physical on file before they can participate in sports. Physicals are valid for two years from the exam date. Check with Megan Riber ( to see if your student has a current physical on file at JAMS. Nathan Hale has a Teen Health Clinic that can provide sports physicals for our students. For more information, call 206-302-1840.

    Fall sports

    Ultimate Frisbee Co-Ed & Girls Soccer

    Winter Sports

    Boys & Girls Basketball


    Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Track Co-ed

    Spring Ultimate Frisbee is not a school-sponsored sport. Big Cat Ultimate registration links will be available prior to the spring season.