Elective Registration Instructions
Current JAMS Students – Elective Registration
Current JAMS 6th & 7th grade students will complete elective registration the week of January 30th – February 10th. Students will need to complete two steps for elective registration:
- Log into their Source Account (student account) and select electives for the following year
- Fill out paper paper elective form handed out in Advisory class as back up to primary registration
- During Advisory on Monday, January 30th current 6th & 7th graders will have an opportunity to attend a virtual assembly to learn more about the elective options for next year.
Online Registration is from Monday, January 30th at 9:00am through Friday, February 10th at 4:00pm.
Need help with registration?
- Talk to your grade level counselor if you have questions about electives or what electives you should sign up for
- If you have questions about the online form or registration process, please contact the school registrar firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions
- All students MUST select Alternate electives. Placements are not guaranteed because of class sizes, teacher availability and budget constraints. Alternates must be different from your primary requests. Duplicate requests can cause an error and will delete both the primary and alternative requests.