Basketball Tryout Info
Posted: | Updated:
Basketball paperwork is due to the main office by Wednesday, November 23rd.
Boys Tryouts: Tuesday 11/30, Thursday 12/2, and Friday 12/3
Girls Tryouts: Monday 12/6 and Tuesday 12/7
Tryouts start right after school- students should change and meet at the gym- and end at 5:30. Students should plan to attend ALL days of tryouts.
Athletic packets are available in the main office or on the Middle School Athletic Forms page.
Students must have all paperwork turned in before they can participate in school sports. All forms listed below are required:
- Athletic Registration Forms
- Physical Participation Forms (valid for 2 years from exam date)
- Athletic Participation COVID Waiver
- Athletic COVID Screening Form
- Sport Specific Guardian Release (one per sport)
- Extracurricular Athletic Transportation Form
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
Nathan Hale has a health clinic that can provide sports physicals for free to JAMS students! Call 206-302-1840 to register and make an appointment.